Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Life In a Proverbial Nutshell


I know, I know. I've been a bad, bad, blogger. I've just been busy...doing stuff...and...and things. I'll try to be better, I swear. Just give me one more chance, mkay?
There really isn't much to report. Well, I guess since the last update, the kids have switched schools and I've switched jobs but you knew that already, didn't you? We all love it, by the way. My commute is down to pretty darn near nonexistent. Ooh, I did change the part in my hair...does that qualify as new and interesting?
We are all safe and sound and happy and thriving. The boys have maintained straight A's since living full time with Henry and I, and Aiden speaks constantly about his future Alma Mater MIT. I just googled current tuition for that, which by the way is $60K a year, NOW. Ouch.
Let's see...family and friend news...
I have a new nephew- in-lawish, Jack. Who from what I see in pics is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to hold him and squeeze him. Congrats Cherelle!!! We love and miss you all bunches!!
I have a friendphew on the way, Micah. I'm already wildly in love with this child. I'm hoping and praying his parents who I also lub wildly will be okay with me popping in to borrow their baby. Or better yet, they'll really need my help and I can be like super friend. I can see it now. Perhaps I'll even wear a cape.
I guess that's all for now. Lub you bunchies.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment