Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

This morning, via email, Rodney mentioned the ever increasing length of my signature, which of course sparked my rebellious nature, and I had to make it longer. This was the end result, that's just way to funny to waste on just him (heeeheeheee, juuuust kidding, Rodney, relax...

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything else I can help you with. I'm happy to help! No, really. I would love nothing more than to help answer your assinine questions all day...well...from 8-4:30ish anyway. Oh, and hey...if you are having a bad day, and want to scream at me about your rates...I'm here for you. I live to be belittled and spoke down to by each and every one of my imbecile customers. I'm also a good sounding board when you are lonely, and just want to talk. It's not like I have anything better to do, like, I don't know...work. So you just call me anytime (again, by anytime, I mean 8-4:30ish). I can't wait to hear from you.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Stephanie Burnett
Office Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment