Monday, February 23, 2009

Feelin' kinda Sunday...er...Saturday...


Spring Football is officially underway, and with both babies in training!! They will still be the Panthers, but they've got a new head coach (to my elation), and Aiden will still be #16. Saige requested number 80,000,000. Not sure that will work. The first game is scheduled for March 14th, and I'll update details as I have them.
Also...now I’m trucking through the season while also trying to keep up on school and work, so I’m definitely burning the candle at both ends…and somewhere in the middle, aaaand all week. ;-) Everyone keeps complaining about my disappearing act lately, lol. This is my schedule…

6am-supposed to wake up, hit snooze repeatedly
640-get up frantic, yell and scream for everyone else to get ready…
655-drive to school & work
8-12-work, putting in 130% so as not to get laid off
12-1-school work
1-4:45ish-work, again at a stress level of 120 on a scale of 1-10
5-Pick up kids
5:10-Go to bank
5:20-Run some urgent errand that doesn’t fit in anywhere else
5:40-Get kids fast food dinner
5:50-Cram dinner down kids throat while stuffing them into football gear
6-8-Studying in car after signing kids homework folders
8-9-Drive home
9-2nd dinner, which for some reason these kids think is incredibly cool, baths, pack lunches, lay out clothes, finish any unfinished homework for myself or kids, any household work needing to be done
12:30ish-collapse into bed with shoes on

So while I love you all immensely, as I love football, you've got to cut me some slack here. So that's all. Can't wait to see you all at the games!

No comments:

Post a Comment